Adil Najam’s Pakistan – The Video

Posted on June 11, 2006
Filed Under >Adil Najam, History, Music, Poetry, Politics, Urdu

Pakistan. A window on Pakistan through pictures, verse and song. Based on famous Pakistan poet Faiz Ahmed Faiz’s poem “hum daikhain gay”… with music and vocals remix from Faiz Ahmed Faiz, Iqbal Bano, Mohammad Ali Jinnah, Zia-ul-Haq, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, etc. A collage of Pakistan history and an articulation of one Pakistani’s aspirations for Pakistan.

Click on image below (or view it directly here):

64 comments posted

Comment Pages: [8] 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 » Show All

1. webpage says:
    January 29th, 2014 3:33 pm

What’s up to every , as I am genuinely keen of reading this webpage’s post to be updated regularly.
    It carries good stuff.

2. January 28th, 2014 7:13 pm

Hello mates, how is all, and what you wish for to say concerning this piece of writing, in my view its really amazing
    in favor of me.

My blog post – See the great and innovative happenings in the world

3. rc jets says:
    January 24th, 2014 5:53 am

Labris Server Load Balancing Software and Hardware.

The electric powered engines are the most common helicopter engines that we have today.
    While you are able to hover it fairly well now, it is
    time to start moving further.

4. January 24th, 2014 3:23 am

Had been actually looking for just a typical shower enclosures when I
    discovered this fabulous site, didn’t have any idea there
    were such a thing as a ‘steam shower enclosure’, fantastic, might possibly just have to have one

5. January 21st, 2014 11:00 am

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It
    really helpful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to provide something again and help others like you helped me.

6. January 19th, 2014 9:54 am

Hello there, You have done an excellent job.
    I will certainly digg it and personally suggest
    to my friends. I’m confident they’ll be benefited from this
    web site.

7. January 18th, 2014 2:05 am

WOW jusst աhat I was lοoking for. Cɑme ɦere bү searching fօr investment

8. January 11th, 2014 6:12 pm

I really like what you guys are up too. Such clever work and coverage!
    Keep up the very good works guys I’ve included you guys to my
    own blogroll.