Collecting Coins of Pakistan

Posted on January 14, 2007
Filed Under >A for [Pine]Apple, Economy & Development, Society

Asma Mirza

Time was changing when I opened my eyes to this world; everything seemed to be going ‘online’. But still it was not that bad – we still were living our offline lives too. It was time when stamp collection, reading books in their ‘hard copy format’, gaming (offline) with hands and feet involved, making scrap books, collecting dolls, coin collection were few of the more common hobbies instead of chatting, surfing online and downloading music.

I inherited not the coin collection hobby but the coins themselves from my sis (and probably my parents too since she cannot collect coins issued years before her).

I remember years back when someone would come from any foreign land me and my siblings’ would surely ask for some coin tokens to add up in our collection. And it used to be great time of pleasure for me to open up my sis’ stamp and coin collections whenever she was away, as a feast.

To date, State Bank of Pakistan has issued numerous (and many uncountable too) coins of different denominations; from Takka to Paisa, 5 paisa’s to 50 paisas’s and then quarter rupee to 5 rupee coin. Since, I’ve a 100 Rupee coin too; so I guess, as commemoration, larger denominations in fewer amounts were issued too. Interestingly, whether 25 paisas or 50 paisas, the term Paisa was more popular, but I came across a 10 Pice too issued in 1961. I guess people were more comfortable with paisa than pice! Quarter rupee or ‘aadh pao’ was an interesting term too :)

English, Urdu, Bangla and Arabic are some of the main languages inscribed on these coins from time to time. With language, size and shapes also saw no restrictions but the rounder coins remained the most popular with issuing authorities. In the 1970′s and 1980′s the one rupee coin was of much better size than today’s 5 rupee coin and the value matters too (Ouch at Rupee devaluation).

Coins were used as phone tokens too back in time till early 80′s – now the calling cards rocks. While I was looking for coins online, I found an interesting site showing off real ancient coins such as this billon, issued in 1200′s by a Sindh ruler, with a horse embarked on it and even a coin from Akbar’s time too.

The oldest coin, I have, is from early times of Pakistan i.e., 1948. Other notable coins are the ones issued to commemorate 100th birth celebrations of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah in 1976 and Allam Iqbal in 1977, Islamic Summit conference 74, Beginning of Al-Hijrah in 1401 and even one coin with the slogan that “Pedawar Barhao” jo aaj tak na barhii!

For some reasons, amongst most Pakistanis, metallic and plastic money is still not popular; it’s more of a burden than ease.

I wonder if, over time, our coins would come cherished as collectable items some time. After all, in countries like USA, UK, Canada, rare coins, stamps and even game tickets are sold for hundreds of dollars, and more!

Asma Mirza blogs at FunInLife and also at Metroblog Islamabad.

148 Comments on “Collecting Coins of Pakistan”

1. shirazi says:
    January 14th, 2007 8:09 am

Nice post Asma.

2. MU says:
    January 14th, 2007 9:33 am

Any idea what these coins are worth these days?

3. MQ says:
    January 14th, 2007 10:11 am

Asma, nice collection of coins. I particularly like the 4-cornered coin. It’s so unusual.

4. Fareed says:
    January 14th, 2007 5:04 pm

Thank you for a very nice site and this nice essay on coins. I used to collecct coins when I was young and still have a lot of my collection. I remember when the special coins on Quaid i Azam and Iqbal and Summit came. I used to try to have as many as I could… I wonder if there ever became a market for collectors. But then I used to be more interested in coins of other ccountries and actually did not pay as much attention to Pakssiatni coins as I should have. I wish I had.

5. Osman says:
    January 15th, 2007 3:07 pm

Asma, hold on to whatever coins you have. Pretty soon I think Pakistan will have no more coins, only notes. The way devaluation of ruppee is going.

6. January 15th, 2007 3:33 pm

Speaking of money, I am disturbed at the new currency notes issued in Pakistan. More than once I have heard people mistake 5000 ruppee note for a 20 ruppee note.

7. MU says:
    January 15th, 2007 4:05 pm

Public accounts committee has asked state bank to correct this. Funny all the wizards at SB could not figure this.

8. MQ says:
    January 15th, 2007 8:34 pm

[quote ]“More than once I have heard people mistake 5000 ruppee note for a 20 ruppee note.”[/quote]

That’s true. One of the two problems I have found my self grappling with on returning to Pakistan recently is counting money when paying for my purchases. The new currency notes have the same or similar color and almost the same size. In the US one is used to look at the value figure in the four corners of a note. Here in Pakistan people normally look at the color and size of the note. The problem is made worse because the old notes are still in circulation.

The other problem, in case you are curious, is not relevant to this post and also not new to Pakistan. It is crossing a street! I am not talking of jaywalking but of crossing small streets at “zebra crossings”. More on this some other time, possibly in a post.

9. January 16th, 2007 3:35 pm

[...] A post of mine on All Things Pakistan aka Pakistaniat on collecting coins [...]

10. Thavaseelan.G says:
    January 18th, 2007 3:47 am

Any coin coin collector from pakistan, if pakistani law allows exchange of coins through post to india kindly mail to this id thavasee2002@yahoo.com. i dont have any restriction here in india.

11. inam says:
    February 9th, 2007 3:10 pm

nice work on coins if u want more stuff on pakistani coins and any information on it please reply me

12. salma lalchi says:
    March 10th, 2007 11:59 am

salam agar ye sare mjhe mil jayen to kya baat he

13. Samer Iqbal says:
    March 15th, 2007 10:10 am

It is very useful website. I like coins and various kind of coin.

14. Samer Iqbal says:
    March 15th, 2007 10:13 am

u plz introduced these coins namely. this will very useful for others.

15. Prince Shah says:
    March 25th, 2007 11:04 am

Hi i think that this is a best hobby. And so useful. The problem with Pakistani people is that they are facing a great problem of 5000 and 20 rupees note.That is true so many people use 5000 note as 20 rupees note because the same color and size of both.Thats why so many people are having a great problem….

16. Madiha says:
    April 22nd, 2007 2:42 pm

yeah its really nice:)
    im really surprised n laughing what prince shah said about 5000 n 20 rupees notes:D…
    i’ve never seen these notes because of my abscent in pakistan.

17. DELAGE Gerard says:
    May 21st, 2007 9:58 am

dear friend
    i am intersted by Pakistan coins. are you intersted for to make a swapp with coins of Madagascar and Mauritius island ?
    best regards Gerard

18. Atif says:
    May 29th, 2007 2:52 am

Here is a complete list of Pakistani coins. http://worldcoincatalog.com/C5/Pakistan/Pakistan.htm

19. jahaanzaib says:
    June 10th, 2007 4:31 am

i have complete coins set pakistan

20. jahaanzaib says:
    June 10th, 2007 4:35 am
  21. Sheheryar says:
    June 12th, 2007 4:07 pm

salamzz

iwanna collect these Coins…..

from where i can buy these……..plz tell me

22. Jamshed. A says:
    June 14th, 2007 9:36 am

Asma

Very nice collection, in fact I have a small collection of coins as well and also a large collection of stamps, unfortunately I haven’t paid any attention to it many many years since I left Pakistan and I am sure it must be worth something now. After reading your post I am going to check out my collection and bring it up to date…..Thanks

23. Asma says:
    August 17th, 2007 4:58 am

All the pictures of Pakistani Banknotes now and in history can be found here

24. Dr Ghulam Nabi Kazi says:
    August 21st, 2007 10:44 am

Great post. I wonder if you have seen any ‘annas’. Remeber previously we had rupees, annas and paisas. There were sixteen annas and a hundred paisas in a rupee. Highly confusing! Like pound, shillings and pence.

25. Furqan says:
    October 19th, 2007 5:37 am

I have seen these some coins but these are not sufficient. I have a lot of Pakistani as well as other countries’ coins and notes. I shall try to upload these.
    Furqan 0301 8508301

26. jackie says:
    October 28th, 2007 8:06 pm

can you tell me the value of three coins i have…one is 1948 rupee…one is round, one is square, and one is flower shaped..any info would be appreciated…thank you

27. Simba says:
    November 14th, 2007 1:34 am

Hi Asma! Nice Collection. I am also a Coin collector. So far the State Bank has issued 65 different coins and Masha ALLAH i am having all of them. I am also having coins from East India Company the 1800 – 1947 and will soon share the images with you.

28. rahim says:
    January 14th, 2008 3:09 pm

asma, great job. i have collection of pak coins.

29. Tina says:
    January 14th, 2008 8:44 pm

Hi Jackie,

unless the coins you have are in mint condition they are not worth very much–a few cents maybe. A current coin catalogue in the library can give you the “book value” of whatever grade of coin you may have. Coins sell for around 2/3 the book value usually. A coin dealer or shop can also tell you.

For those living in Pakistan who want to collect coins as an investment, old silver Afghanis and coins from the pre-independence princely states (ex: Bahawalpur, Hyderabad) can be found at nominal cost, yet are increasing in value and are sought after in the West. Special issue or commemorative Pakistani coins in silver will also not lose their value.

Of course collecting old rupees for fun/sentimental reasons can be good too.

30. faraz says:
    January 31st, 2008 7:08 am

respected authorities,
    i want to buy or want to take few snaps of currency that were previously used in early 1970′s

please do replay becasue i have plan to paint these designs.

31. Zubair Mughal says:
    January 31st, 2008 7:19 am

Good. But it miss the ONE Paisa Coin.

32. Simba says:
    February 7th, 2008 4:31 am

@ Faraz. Drop an email if you are intersted

33. February 7th, 2008 7:35 am

Interesting post. I’ve also many coins from different countries and different eras. The oldest coin I kept is of 17th century that contains the queen Victoria image.
    The coin issued by state bank of Pakistan, I like best, was issued after Islamic Summit conducted at Lahore.
    We’ve also fun with coins. Many times challenges were conducted on the basis of coins as in Nilam Ghar, later Tariq Aziz Show. Someone challenge do some one keep one paisa ” two paisa “do paisa”, five paisa “panch paisa” and like this.

34. noor ul ain basir says:
    February 14th, 2008 6:06 pm

dear Asma Mirza
    i am 16 year old female and i am a coin collector myself i have every coin the you have. i have pakistani as well as international unqiue coins. i have from 1947 to 2007. i have a 250, 200, 150 coin of england coin of queen vitoria. i have the coins of india also even some of them are of british coins of india. i have altogether 27 countries coins. i know it is unbelieveable but it is true. i have these coins. i want to enhance this coin collection but i dont know how to do that so plz if u know any one from whom i can exchange the international coins with my extra coins plz mail me at Panzzer_111@hotmail.com. noor ul ain basir

35. noor ul ain basir says:
    February 15th, 2008 11:17 am

sorry i mistake up there it is 250, 200 and 150 years old coins of queen vitoria. if anybody wants to exchange international coins with me plz mail me at panzzer_111@hotmail.com

36. Nauman says:
    March 3rd, 2008 3:08 pm

Assalamualaikum to all
    @ Simba says:November 14th, 2007 1:34 am
    how do u know that SBP issued 65 coins yet?
    do u have list or images?
    can u send that to me so i can check which is missing in my collection.
    webnomi@gmail.com
    anyone who wants to exchange coins with me to enhance your collection
    contact me please

37. Ikram says:
    March 9th, 2008 6:41 am

I have a silver coin of one anna (India) of 1942 containing the picture of George VI King Emperor, and one of quarter anna of 1908 (India) I want to know the worth and value of these coins. I have another coin containing Kalma sharif in square and four names of first four calephs of Islam, on the other side mosque picture on the bottom written Madina Sharif. I want to know the period of this coin. Please help me in this regard
    Thanks
    Ikram Ul Haq
    0333-5255297 Rawalpindi

38. Ravi says:
    March 20th, 2008 3:47 am

Hello,

I am a collector from India, i would like to exchange indian coins for pakistan ones ( after 1947) like, 10paise, 50 paise, 1 rupee, 5 rupee, if interested let me know.

Warm regards
    ravikumar333@hotmail.com

39. March 28th, 2008 1:36 pm

asma mirza you have done a great job by giving initial information on pakistani coins. suggest you keep this up.
    regards

40. March 28th, 2008 1:52 pm

dear enthusiasts of pakistani coins:

it is of interest to note that we have five coins of silver with face value of rupees one hundred each issued during 1976-1977 on various occaissions. luckily i have them and cherish them. in addition there are four gold coins for the corresponding silver. the worst part of it is that the total gold coins all four ever minted are only 2,302. will endevor to put up atleast the silver coins on the web.

41. Raja says:
    March 28th, 2008 4:44 pm

well you got a nice collection though!
    but,what i wanted to tell you guys,there are so many ancient coins of different extinct civilizations among which are only retained to now in pakistan are also availaable.
    availability of many ancient coins are scarce but they can only be found in pakistan….
    Guyz you should try to enhance your collection by adding such coins which purely now belong to Pakistan.

42. March 30th, 2008 4:40 pm

Raja saheb i fully endose your suggestion which has its value. when i started considering the coins it has been difficult even to get the Pakistani coins in good conditions. so that was where i started with time.

similarly, even the bank notes of Pakistan has its beauty since the earlier 4-5 notes are Kind George with over print “Government of Pakistan”. there on the various changes are also of high interest.

any body interested in foreign currency notes or coins against Pakistani!

good luck

43. May 8th, 2008 4:36 am

just i wana say that i have a lots of coins if you need

44. jahanzeb khan says:
    May 11th, 2008 12:01 pm

salam.
    i have a old colection og some indian and pakistani coins….any one like to buy???????? call me at +923338784046

45. May 15th, 2008 1:39 pm

Maybe someone here can help me figure out what this is? Shown are obverse and reverse. I’ve reached a dead end…

Thanks!

46. Zahid Minhas says:
    May 18th, 2008 4:00 pm

I hav some of precious coin, if any body want to buy or sell please inform me.
    Best Regards

Zahid Minhas

47. Zahid Minhas says:
    May 18th, 2008 4:02 pm

Please note thet my contact e-mail address. zahid.minhas786@gamil.com

48. ameer ali says:
    June 4th, 2008 7:34 am

i m lahorian and i hv a huge collection of coins of ALEXENDER period n more ancient and i want to sale them if u wan to purchase them then plz contact me. 042-5830743.
    0300-8812189.

49. zeeshan sheikh says:
    June 21st, 2008 8:21 pm

hey guys ,

great job gud to know dat people still got intrest with history ,
    as i am fan of i too.it would be gud to know more wat you guys have at the moment caz i can buy it if i like it or if they are of my intrest ancient coins ,or medals or swords, or any ancient stuff..n if meets my purchasing criteria ..drop me a email if you have sufficient stuff ,,
    cheers from now

take care …
    kind regards,
    zeeshan

50. N.Khan says:
    July 2nd, 2008 10:05 am

Any one interested in disposing off his/her pakistani (or pre-partition) coin collection to please contact at networld@cyber.net.pk with details. Thanks

51. Fahad Vakassi says:
    July 2nd, 2008 12:33 pm

Hello all, i have a collection of old coins, they vary from Shillings to old Indian Rupees as 1910.
    any one interested in buying it,,,do contact on my email.

52. Petre Moraru says:
    July 14th, 2008 10:48 am

I have the coin of 25 Paisas one face of which is shown in the first photo of your page, second coin with arabic writings. But I do not know the year of mint, as it is marked in arabic numbers 1401 or maybe 1301 and the value of 25 in arabic as well. Should I add 580 years to 1401 and get 1981 or 621 years to 1301 and get 1922? I saw pictures or simmilar coins but the numbers where european and the years 70′s 80′s. I could e-mail the picture of the coin, were you willing to take a look.

53. Asma says:
    July 14th, 2008 2:12 pm

Sure Petre Moraru if you can send an image link here .. would be easier to decipher.

And if anyone else can help with Hijri to AD years conversion??

54. August 8th, 2008 4:20 pm

i have many coins form many countries and pakistani and indian coin also. i am 56 years old. professor in sindh university jamshoro. i needed to know that is there any law in pakistan to send exchange coins to diferent countries because when i went to pakistan post and TCS they said that there is no permission to send coins outside the counties not even india. so if any pakistani want to exchange coins with me male and female both please inform me at Dr_basir_arain@hotmail.com and do tell me how to send coins to other countries if u know. thanks.

55. dani says:
    August 8th, 2008 4:29 pm

i just wanted to ask some questions about coin albums. i m a teenage coin collector. i have been collecting coins since 5 months. and because my uncle and cousin were also coin collectors so they give me their collections and now my collection and uncle’s and cousin’s collector are about of 37 countries collection so i found coin albums for them which is very very rare item in pakistan. but now the problem is that when i started arranging the coin album first the pakistani coins then indian coins so i arranged them in descending order when i finished the whole coin album with diferent countries coins i got new coin of pakistan, india, iran, jordan. now my whole decending years order has gone in lost. if i want to contuine the decending order then i have to arrange the whole album again and definately i will find more coins then again i have to rearrange the whole ablum. so i am new coin collector plz help me by telling me how to arrange my coin ablum so i don’t have to rearrange it again and again. and could u tell me that is it ture that if u polish the coins to make them look shinning their price will decrease? because i have some coins that are very dirty and unclear so i wanted to clean them if it’s false then plz tell me so i can keep them as the way they are. if u have a website that can give me information then plz mail me at my email adderss. panzzzer_111@yahoo.com

56. Peter says:
    August 19th, 2008 5:04 pm

Are there any laws in Pakistan to forbid the use of a metal detector? Can a person use one to find buried coins in the ground?

Peter

57. Peter says:
    August 19th, 2008 5:08 pm

Danni, you should NEVER clean your old coins. The value will be less if you do. The natural tarnish that turns coins dark will help protect them. Also, cleaning coins causes some damage. Serious coin collectors do not want to buy coins that have been cleaned.

Peter

58. khalique -uz- zaman khan says:
    September 4th, 2008 12:45 am

hi i m khalique and i m a coin collector. if u have the all
    information about pakistani coins ,,,,then i want to know that
    did pakistan ever released coin of 15o silver coin ?????
    kindly reply me on my id ,.

59. Kashif Uddin says:
    September 14th, 2008 10:26 am

Hello…

I m collector. and saw this web site…i looked the mail of Mr,Ikram regarding those coin containing Kalma sharif in square and four names of first four calephs of Islam, on the other side mosque picture on the bottom written Madina Sharif.
    Imazingly! i found same coin .My friend live in Australia Sydney .He knows about my hobby, last year he send me above mention same coin like Mr.Ikarm…he purchased that coin a Jewish wood cutter

60. September 28th, 2008 4:02 pm

Hi everyone,
    I’m a very big fan of Pakistani and Indian coins. Specially Pakistani, anyone like to sell, plzzz do let me know. Or like to swap with any my collections.

61. waqiahmed says:
    September 28th, 2008 4:19 pm

Hi everyone,
    I

62. Waqi Ahmed says:
    October 13th, 2008 7:30 pm

waqiahmed@hotmail.com
    Hello (Salam) to everyone,
    I have alot of collection of British Indian Coins as well as British coins. I do have other countries coins too but i’m more into British Indian, British and Pakistani coins. So i have quite alot knowledge about it specially British coins. So if anyone like to know the value of their coins then i can assist.
    I mostly collect my coins with high quality, so anyone like to sell any of the scares coins i would love to buy.

anyone feel free to mail me at waqiahmed@hotmail.com
    I live in London.
    Thanksssssssssss
    Waqi

63. Sunny says:
    October 23rd, 2008 8:47 am

Hi everyone,

I’m from India & I’ve been inherited by my great grand father about 20 Indian silver coins of 1 rupee face value each from the year 1872 to 1919 with Victoria Empress, Edward VII King & Emperors and George V King Emperor embedded on the one side…

I want 2 sell them all, serious and interested person can mail me on sweet_fr13nd@yahoo.com with there bids…

All the coins r in excellent condition…

64. Sunny says:
    October 23rd, 2008 8:50 am

One more thing if u buy them all together, u’ll get a velvet jewelery case along with it specially hand made 2 store these coins with care without damaging the coins…

65. October 24th, 2008 4:16 pm

hello my name is sunny i have many old coins i have one islamic coin which is 900 yrs old its hand made coin i have 1st&2nd world war medals also i have queen victoria 1rs SILVER coin also n east india company 1859 coin , mUghal coin n pakistani A TO Z mean 1947 tp 2008 coins + i have many other unique coins my email id is Sunnydimpleboy@hotmail.com if n e one intreted then contact me my number is 03003784655

66. Ahmad Sheikh says:
    November 12th, 2008 8:48 am

hi everone,
    i am a great collectotor of all type of coins i have a collection of preety much of all type of coins.. i am willing to buy coins of all sorts. it could be of any country. i live both in pakistan and canada! so anyone would like to contact me, u can simply write to me. please if anyone have ancient coins of the moughal era, islamic coins or coins from any country. my collection of coins is in pakistan. i may post pix some other time.

if u wish to contact u can write to me on
    ahmad_roxx@hotmail.com
    or call me at 0321-5757575(at the movement its on roaming) so u can sms me

regards,
    ahmad

67. Raja says:
    November 12th, 2008 10:51 am

hello guys ,
    simple answers to some blogs
    first cleanig patina so called dirt or rust of a coin, better boil coins mix with any detergent or soap in water for some time,then don’t rub it with anything hard stuff, you’ll get a better shape of coins,
    second i should tell you to beware of buying ancient coins cause lot more replica and miniature coins exists in south asia,specially made in neighboring countries of pakistan,
    and the coin with hijri date and sometimes KALIMA and mosque with caliphate names on each corner is a type of nazrana found in base metal commonly but in silver as well it has a worth in coins,

68. Raja says:
    November 12th, 2008 10:59 am

the most likely AR square coin obverse must ve been kings name mostly akbar issued square coins reverse KALIMA with calipaha’s name is nazrana as well.
    shukria un logon ka jinhoun ne meri tayeed ki hae

69. Raja says:
    November 13th, 2008 4:43 am

Pakistani coins does have collectors demand all over the world
    in recent world numismatic auction 1974/75 coin was sold around 45 usd
    highest price in coins amongest all our neighboring countries, pakistan struck first coin in 1948,though,
    so many people use a term george v banknotes as overprinted by the government of pakistan…..without any consentment of british rulers who were there?
    i like pakistani silver coins once were struck on different occasions , in rupees though,if anyone has any info, i would simply admire it.

70. Kurt says:
    November 16th, 2008 1:02 pm

Hi from America. Shukria, this was interesting. I was just surfing around, curious about South Asian coins, due to my interest in both your country and India. I must say that, while my Devanagari reading skills are stronger than my Nastaliq, I find the latter so much more beautiful and elegant; particularly on coins.

71. Ishtiaq says:
    November 27th, 2008 2:32 am

Dears hi,
    I’m Ishtiaq Rizwani from Karachi,Pakistan.Yes,i’ve just read ur comments/mails & intersted to exchange my collections regualarly,as i’ve been collecting coins from almost all countries & classified them in different catagories as well.
    you all are requested to mail me.Besides, you all are welcome to call on my residence for displayed collection.I’m sure every one will cull n enjoy seeing my precious coins etc…
    You may call or sms me on my mobile ie as under:
    +923082044516
    +92216370901
    Email: ishtiaqrizwani@yahoo.com
    Looking forward to get reply

72. ZAFAR THE COLLECTOR says:
    December 29th, 2008 11:49 am

Hi to every one.i have 400 kilo grams of different countries coins! ! ! ! ! ! ! !and still i have feel “some” emptiness in my collection.i don`t want to exchange my stuff,but i want to buy or collect more examples of metal currency.i am also collector of military stuff like,badges,magazines,gun ammunition boxes,bomb cases and much much more.wait a minute,i have large and precious collection of “soviet badges and CPSU stuff”.i don’t would like to share and exhibit my entire collection! ! ! ! ! ! !.i live in the peaceful city of Karachi.where i expend my collection on daily basis! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !.

73. Donny Coelho says:
    December 30th, 2008 5:25 pm

Hello,

I am interested in the Rs 10.00 Benazir Bhutto coin, just released in Pakistan. I live in Canada.

Please let me know how I can get one. Thanks

Donny Coelho

74. chauedhry ilyas sikandar says:
    January 27th, 2009 11:00 am

Alam o alikum ,
    to all collector of stamps and coins, dear friend. i have big collection pakistani and old coins and stamps, mostly old collection coins like vima qaidpheses,saif al din al hasan, all ud din and many others muslim and hindu empire thees r near about 200 coins and pakistani paisass and two paisass are near about 2000, i wana be exchange if any one like to contact me my cell nomber is 0092-300-9780394 and 0092-512220743 so if u wana be seeing that coins then open to my orkut id writer there search name chaudhry ilyas sikandar and seeing my that coins

75. January 28th, 2009 11:08 pm

Hello

I am trying to get Pakistani coin from each date and denomination from 1947 to date, including pattern coins.

I have started to display Pakistani coins, sorted according to Presidential rule and related Princely states coinage existing in Pakistan before independence, at my website:

It is still under construction, hopefully it will be completed within 3 months.

Take Care.

76. Adnan says:
    February 4th, 2009 3:11 am

Hello,

I am interested in the Rs 10.00 Benazir Bhutto coin, just released in Pakistan. I live in Karachi.

Please let me know how I can get one. Thanks

Adnan Khan

77. Adnan says:
    February 4th, 2009 3:12 am

Salam.
    koi mujhey puranay old pakistani coins sale karsakta hai.
    Adnan

78. dorothy says:
    February 16th, 2009 6:58 pm

I have a small copper 2004 pakistani coin – with the head of Jinha? on one side & a building that looks like the Taj Mahal on the back. Can someone please enlighten me? Thks

79. Asif Khan says:
    March 3rd, 2009 7:48 am

Hi i am asif khan from pakistan mint i want to join hand with collectors.
    0321-4805872

80. Asif Khan says:
    March 3rd, 2009 7:54 am

Salam
    I am Asif Khan from Pakistan Mint (Where all pakistani caoins are made) i can help the collectors quite easy.
    contact free with me
    0321-4805872

81. ASIF KHAN says:
    March 5th, 2009 7:28 am

SALAM
    I AM ASIF KHAN FROM PAKISTAN MINT (WHERE ALL PAKISTANI COINS ARE MADE) LAHORE I WANT TO JOIN HANDS WITH COINS COLLECTORS AND DEALERS.
    0321-4805872

82. BILAL says:
    March 19th, 2009 2:26 am

HELO!
    I WANT TO KNOW THAT HOW I CAN COLLECT COINS AND STAMPS OF PAKISTAN?

83. Dr.Humayun Matin says:
    March 27th, 2009 5:50 am

I am a coin collector for over four decades is there a way to have the coins valued?

84. change says:
    April 18th, 2009 8:51 am

Hi have coins. very old ones.. some r so old they have turned BLUE … look hand made n somthing… and some are frm east india company and victoria queens…anyone interested to buy… I have about 200 coins….

Contact on changeisgood87@live.com

and lemi know how much one coin of east india company cost if I had to buy one or a few…

85. Fareed Rais says:
    April 24th, 2009 7:49 pm

Hi all
    I have Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Commemorative coins. If someone is interested contact me.+92-300-2234677

86. May 3rd, 2009 1:52 pm

hi friends,,assalam-o-alaikum,,i collect bank note and coins along with stamp collecting.i collect bank note of AFGHANISTAN,PAKISTAN; and IRAN only UNC.any body intrsted pleas contct me.

GPO PO BOX NO.595
    PESHAWAR 25000
    (PAKISTAN)

EMAIL;- tariqkhattak60@hotmail.com
    W/SITE;-stampsociety.com

NOTE.i can give you in exchang pakistani and afghani banke not and coine thanks

your mt khattak

87. Ahmad Aamir says:
    June 24th, 2009 12:19 pm

HI.

I have coin that shows a mosque on one side and kalima in middle with 4 caliphs names in the corners on the other side. Can someone please tell me little bit about it and how much it is worth.

Thank you.

88. Hamed says:
    June 30th, 2009 2:09 am

Attachment with fiat money.

89. Ghulam Kader says:
    July 6th, 2009 8:18 am

Hi friends,
    I m a coin collector and want to share information with you regarding Pakistani old coins, their history, date of issue etc. particulary regarding commemorative coins. The detail of coin dealers, wherefrom coin can be bought etc. etc.
    Thanks
    Ghulam Kader

90. July 25th, 2009 10:12 am

Dear friends .
    any one like to purchase hobby metal detectors call or Email now .+923006338970/+923336131336
    Email arshadbhtti@hotmail.com hobby or security metal detectors Avilibal now .

91. arshad says:
    August 2nd, 2009 1:01 pm

Asslam o Alikum ,
    any one like for information for hobby metal detectors law call now any one want for information about use for hobby metal detectors and laws etc or moor information call or email now arshadbhtti@hotmail.com call +923006338970

92. UMAR says:
    August 11th, 2009 9:57 pm

SALAM FRIENDS,
    I HAVE ALSO LARGE COLLECTION OF PAKISTANI AND OLD BRITISH COINS OF SILVER WHICH WERE IN USE IN SUBCONTINENT. I WELCOME ALL FRIENDS IF ANYONE WANTS TO SHARE INFORMATION ABOUT MY COLLECTION AND I ALSO WANT TO SELL THEM IF ANY INTERESTED.I ALSO REQUEST TO ALL FRIENDS PLZ TELL ME WHERE CAN I SELL THEM AT GOOD PRICE.
    PLZ CONTACT ME THROUGH MY EMAIL.
    THANKS.

93. Muhammad Ilyas says:
    August 17th, 2009 4:07 am

Dear,
    I want to purchase coints as well as bank notes of earlier used in Pakistan so if there is any one who want to sell me plz contact me.Thanks
    Muhammad Ilyas

94. September 3rd, 2009 1:13 am

HEY FRIENDS
    MAJID HERE FROM SAILKOT
    MY HOBBY IS COLLECT CURRENCEY .MOSTLY OLD PAKISTANI NOTE OR COINS . I HAVE MANY OLD COINS &NOTE OF PAKISTAN. IF ANY ONE SELL COINS OR NOTE OF PAKISTAN OR OTHER COUNTRY PLZZZ CONTACT ME.
    MY CELL NO. IS 0332-2000124 OR 0300-6154184

95. Aman says:
    September 6th, 2009 9:15 am

Asslam o Alikum ,
    Any one is willing to buy large quantity of Postage Stamps and Coins, most welcome.
    Call me: 03072225801 or email me: amanacme@yahoo.com

96. Farrukh Bokhari says:
    September 19th, 2009 9:11 am

Hi all,
    I am collector of Pakistani coins I am looking for commemorative coins of Pakistan which should be with certificate of authentication (COA) and original box. If someone wants to sell any following coin please do contact me:
    1. Ref: KM#41

Denomination: 500 Rupees

7. Ref: KM#50
    Year: 1977
    Issue: Islamic Summit Conference
    Denomination: 1000 Rupees

Thanks
    P.S. please do not contact me if you do not certificate of authentication (COA) and original box because i already have these coins. However you are welcome contact me if you want to sell certificate of authentication (COA) and original box of any of the coins above (expect for coin 6)

97. Farrukh Bokhari says:
    September 19th, 2009 9:31 am

My sincere apologies for not including my email its sfeb405@hotmail.com

98. Yousuf says:
    November 6th, 2009 9:08 pm

Hi there Editors,
    i have written complete hisory of Pakistani coins with pictures of all phases of coin issues. I want to post it here but could not find the link. Need your help
    tks in advance.
    Yousuf

99. Yousuf says:
    November 6th, 2009 9:25 pm

Hi there coin collectors,
    I specialize in Attribution and valuation of most antique coins from Afghanistan/ Iran/India and pakistan.

I also have larege inventory of all Pakistani modern coin ( Except Gold n Silver). A complete album of 66 coins (12 British India as Interim coinage of Pakistan and 54 Pakistani coins) is redily available. I canb also supplu Mughal and other coins as per want list.
    Call or email at:
    o51-2256540/03325248179

100. yousuf says:
    November 6th, 2009 9:27 pm

Sorry,
    My E-mails are as:
    antiquarian99@hotmail.com
    antsomatic99@yahoo.com
    Yousuf

101. yousuf says:
    November 16th, 2009 8:56 pm

It is fortunate that some dealers have started obtainting and offering Pakistani used coins and same are available in Raja Bazaar of Pindi and Super N Jinnah Super markets of Islamabad.

Pakistani coins of which so far there are 300 examples ( includes 4 Gold and 5 silver), but around 65 representative examples is oon going to be extinct examples the few examples with the dedicated pakistanse who love their heritage.

It is a tragedy and almost a crime that smelters of Gujranwalla are working overtime to obtain all the remaing of our precious heritage and turning the same into copper wires.

There should be a law to protect and save one of the most undesttructable evidence of our heritage ( of which there are a few sadly). A dedicated campaign should be launched in this respect and State Bank of Pakistan should also intervene in this matter in the form of issuing instruction not to mutilate or change the shape of the remaing cois with the public.

M.Youuf Dehlavi

102. Waqi Ahmed says:
    November 21st, 2009 3:31 pm

Salaam everyone,

My name is Waqi and i’m from London. I collect coins from all around the world, but i’m more keen collecting British Indian, Indian, and Pakistani coins.

Due to the reason i live in London its hard to get Pakistani coins here, eventhough i have visited many exhibitions in London as well as many other coin shops.
    Right now i have more then 30,000 coins, majority of them are British Coins.

I hardly been to pakistan, but i love to know someone who have the same interest and willing to swap.
    I don’t mind buying coins, specially “commemorative coins”. I can’t locate any website about Pakistani coin community or Pakistani coin forum, neither i could locate Pakistan Numismatic Society.

I’ll be more happy to know anyone who is keen to share the same interest.

Many thanks for reading my saying.
    Waqi Ahmed
    waqiahmed@hotmail.com

Or if there is i can do for anybody regarding the same interest, i’ll be more then happy to assist you in any way.

103. yousuf says:
    November 23rd, 2009 8:25 pm

I have read post about a coin with 4 Khulfae Rashideen on one side and Mosque on the othe side with Madinah Sharif written there off, and from time to time same piece is reffered to me for attribution.

I want to clarify that it is not a COIN, but a MEMEMTO of Hajj and Madinah Munawarah , which the Hajis used to bring from Madinah Munawarah during Pre-partition days.
    One can still pick up these mementos from footpath dealers of Bolton market of Karachi or equally from old coin dealers of Lahore Etc.
    Yousuf

104. yousuf says:
    November 23rd, 2009 8:42 pm

Hi Dorothy,
    The coin you refer is a current 1 Rupia coin, it is Bronze and copper coin, first year of its issue is 1998 and issued till 2006 , but a new version of same Qaid Azam Jinnah’s portrait on Obverse and Mosque on everse was issued in 2007.
    Yousuf

105. yousuf says:
    November 23rd, 2009 8:56 pm

Hello Haseeb Naz,
    I can help you with pourchase of PATTERN coins of Pakistan., Presently 7 coins detailed as under are available:
    2 5 Rupia coins showing Qaid portraits and one showing the building of the parliament N same reverse as current 5 Rupia coin.

2 5 Rupia coins with portraits of Allah Iqbal on Obverse N
    Building of Parliament on one N Faisal Mosque on other.
    1 5 Rupia coin with same features as current 5 rupia coin, but Reverse has more elaborate floral pattern

all above 5 coins are dated as 2001 and Cu-Nickle
    All five coins seems to be PROOF PATTERN COINS

1 5 Rupia coin on same pattern as 5 Rupia coin issued as 5oth anniversary of United Nation.
    Date of isuue 1995
    This coin is in NICLE instead of COPPER.

1 50 Rupia coin
    Same pattern bas 50 Rupia coin issued as 50th Anniversary of our Independence.
    Year of issue: 1997.
    Metal COPPER instead of Cup.Nickle.

Those interested can contact me.
    Yousuf

106. yousuf says:
    November 23rd, 2009 9:06 pm

Attention Dr.Humayun Matin.
    I can help you with the Attribution and Valuation of your collection. Contact my on my cell phone:0332/5248179.
    or on e-mail:atiquarian99@hotmail.com.
    Yousuf

107. Sunny gill says:
    December 8th, 2009 5:34 am

i have all these coins even i have 50 rs coin , cooper 5 rs coin , 10 rs coin , 10 rs coin of banazir and many many more if any one intresetd in purchasing can contact me 03003784655

108. Dadabhoy says:
    December 9th, 2009 2:33 pm

ASA. pls contact me if u r a seller…and have coins and notes….
    email medadabhoy@ho. . . . . .. . . …

109. December 15th, 2009 3:13 am

Hello Yousuf

First of all, thanks for answering almost all the question in this forum.

I have these pattern coins mentioned, which can be seen at my website: http://www.chiefacoins.com/Database/Countries/Muhammad_Ali_Jinnah.htm. Continue on this link for further Pakistan coinage todate. Pattern coins on my website and mainly from 1949, 1995, 1997, 1998 and 2001.

You can want to share additional information, please contact me at: naz_haseeb@hotmail.com

Allah Hafiz

110. Waqi says:
    December 17th, 2009 9:30 am

Hi Guys,
    My Name is Waqi and i collect coins. Checkout my collection. But i haven’t uploaded all of my collection yet. I got around more then 30,000 coins. So its not easy to upload all, it will take a bit time.

Waqi
    waqiahmed@hotmail.com

111. wAQI says:
    December 21st, 2009 3:46 pm

Hi Guys,

Waqi
    waqiahmed@hotmail.com

112. Dadabhoy says:
    December 30th, 2009 4:59 pm

Hello everyone

I have a collection of coins from all over the world, and also a few notes. The coins and the notes are antique. Also, I have the Quad e Azam Memorial Fund Re. 1 note. I have notes of Burma as well, and one note of quarter rial of Oman. EIC coins as well.

Also, can anybody get Rs. 100, 150, 500, 1000 and 3000 coins arranged; and for how much?

Anybody interested, contact me medadabhoy@hotma…..

113. yousuf says:
    December 30th, 2009 7:42 pm

Gold coin of pakistan for sale.
    Rs.500 Qaid-e-Azam Gold coin proof in Original paking and with Certificate of Authencity.
    contact on phones:051-2256540
    03325248179
    Also Silver coins:
    1. Rs.150 Gharial
    2. Rs.100 Islamic Summit also available
    e-mail:antiquarian99@hotmail.com

114. Nila Khan says:
    January 3rd, 2010 12:59 pm

Hello all,
    I have gold coin of Rs. 500 issued for Allama Iqbal.
    i might sell it for good offer
    regards
    Mrs N Khan

115. Haseeb says:
    January 5th, 2010 1:13 am

Hello Nila Khan

Can you please send the image of 500 Rupees Allama Iqbal to my email: naz_haseeb@hotmail.com with your offer price. Thanks.

Regards / Haseeb

116. yousuf says:
    January 6th, 2010 6:47 pm

(possible repetition)
    Attention Mrs.N.Khan.
    my previous e-mail here has disappeared, i am interested in your gold coin of Allama Iqbal and can offer a good price for same.
    Kindly advise if the coin is in original plastic packet with Certificate of authentication.
    My contacts as as under:
    051-2256540/ o3325248179.
    e-mail:antiquarian99@hotmail.com

117. Mrs N Khan says:
    January 7th, 2010 5:41 am

Hi, for some unknown, reason my last to messages have been deleted. my email is: khannaila35@yahoo.co.uk. whosoever is interest please contact me.
    thank you very much for the interest.
    regards
    Mrs N Khan

118. Dadabhoy says:
    January 11th, 2010 12:41 am

ASA

I have a collection of coins and currency notes of many countries.

The coins are as follows:
    50 rs pak coin, 10 rs coin 2009 pak china friendship, 10 rs coin 1998, 10 rs coin ms. fatima jinnah 2003,10 rs coin 2008 ms bhutto,120 heller coin (1930s or 40s),1 pound coin(old), 1/4 ana 1890,1 or 1/4 ana pak 1948, 1 pice pak of 40s,20 heller 1930s or 40s,commemorative coin of lady dianas marriage of 1980s, and uae coins of 1980s (1 fils also), and many pak coins of paisas.
    And notes:
    1 usd silver certificate 1957, 1 usd 1995,1 saudi riyal 1977, 1 oman rial 1977,1 pound egypt 1982?,1 dinar libya 1980s(green),notes of pak when pak bangladesh were one:(50 rs,2 1 rs, 2 5 rs,1 1 re).

If interested, contact me, medadabhoy@hotmail.com.

119. Anais Fareedi says:
    January 31st, 2010 6:14 pm

I have been collecting Pakistani coins since I was a child and before moved to USA,
    I have a hord of all type of Indo- Pakistan coins minted before and after partition in 1947. Recently I was checking the hord of coins and found the first creed of Pakistani coins minted in 1948 are as:
    1. one piece – paisa, donut hole, (hole in the center) copper, 1948.
    1. one Paisa – copper 1948.
    1. Two paisas – Adhanna, nikle, 1948
    1. One Anna- Ekanni. gear shape, nikle, 1948.
    1. Two Annas – Doanni, squqre shape, nikle,1948.
    1. Quarter rupees – Char Annas, Chawanee, 1948( Megnet tested)
    1. Half rupee – Aath annas, Athanni, 1948 (megnet tested).
    1. One Rupee – Ruppyah, 1948 Megnet tested).

My Email: Farid18@comcast.net

Good Luck
    Fareedi

120. Cadburys says:
    February 9th, 2010 7:08 am

Hello,

I am interested in collecting pakistan coins, i need a set of pakistan coins, i am willing to exchange a set of indian coins if anyone is interested.thx.
    deepshikhadebroy@rediffmail.com

121. yousuf says:
    February 9th, 2010 7:29 pm

A set of 4 PATTERN coins is available for sell.
    Details:
    2 5 Rupees coins showing Qaid-e-Azam on Obverse.
    2 5 Rupees coins howing Allama Iqbal on Obverse.
    all 4 coins are on the pattern of current 5 rupee coin.
    Those interested can contact me om phones:
    051-2256540
    03325248179.
    e-mail:antiquarian99@hotmail.com

122. Raja says:
    February 16th, 2010 12:57 pm

pattern coins does sound interesting,500 rs gold coins,
    this web site require to give consumer a little option to
    upload 2 to 4 images of coins to be appraised in my opinion..
    if anyone interested to know more about coins please send me the coin images and i will try to share much as i could on this email id…
    laaperwah@hotmail.com

123. Dadabhoy says:
    March 5th, 2010 12:28 am

AOA

I have plenty Rs. 5 notes. One are the previous gray ones, and the others are the red colored 5 Rs. notes of the time when Pak-Bangladesh were one.

All are UNC (uncirculated).

Other than these, I have Myanmar current notes in an excellent condition. I have 1 Kyat, 5 Kyats, 10 Kyats, 20 Kyats, 100 Kyats, 200 Kyats, and 500 Kyats notes.

I also have Sitzerland Francs.

Also, I have Kenyan Shillings, 100 and 200 in an excellent condition. And I also have Singapore dollars.

contact: medadabhoy@hotmail.com

124. Dadabhoy says:
    March 5th, 2010 12:30 am

Switzerland*

125. yousuf says:
    March 22nd, 2010 9:23 pm

Silver coins of
    1.Qaid e Azam
    2. Allama Iqbal
    Available, both in excellent conditions, but without Certtificate and plastic pouches.
    Contact:03325248179

126. Asadullah says:
    May 1st, 2010 4:57 pm

Hi,
    My Dear Friends I’m collector of Old Pakistani Money, Coins, Stamps, & Indian Paper Money…
    I have all Specimen Bank Notes
    and completely Pakistani old paper money collection coins collection. stamps , and Indian paper money…
    if you anyone want to buy or sell with me so plz contact me
    i live in Dubai but my homeland is Pakistan
    UAE Mob : 00971507587929
    Pak Mob : 00923313451878
    Email : o.genius@yahoo.com

127. May 20th, 2010 6:01 am

Please visit http:\\pakistan-currency.blogspot.com

Regards
    Iftikhar

128. m.uk says:
    May 21st, 2010 1:57 pm

prove be a real muslim and ban on face book.

129. bitoo says:
    May 26th, 2010 2:24 pm

hi, i have 3 rare and old ancient coins. one is square and silver and is dated 2nd higri era of muhammad (pbuh) and the second is round silver and it is of the mughal regime of Akbar, and the third is copper coin of greek indian era. i thin it is pre B. C. any one interested can contact me at shb.but@gmail.com cell #03334323414

130. June 20th, 2010 1:26 am

Please see my blog http://www.iftikharahmad.co.cc for Pakistan coins and bank notes.

Regards
    Iftikhar

131. sad says:
    June 29th, 2010 2:26 am

Hello friends. I am coin collector .I have one India Islamic token temple.If you want to purchase u may contact me at ahmedsad82@yahoo.com
    I can send you image of taken.

132. Ddb says:
    July 2nd, 2010 7:12 pm

Iftikhar Bhai…
    there is a comment on ur page, but i don’t think you have checked it. Please reply to it..

133. Sania says:
    September 24th, 2010 4:56 pm

hi…..i want to purchase old pakistani coins like paisa nd anna and coin having Allama Iqbal sketch…plz anybdy tell me about their prizes. call me: 03242009143

134. October 7th, 2010 11:59 am

I am looking for PAKISTAN (any company) and SRI LANKA (Tritel, Metrocard,..) phonecards in small or large quantities . Also NEW (in blister) wanted .. to buy
    Prefer CHIPCARDS .. but all is wellcome ..
    Any offers ? send scans and price to my email janvaro(at)telenet.be

thx

135. December 20th, 2010 3:05 am

Hi to all collectors!

If you ever had a problem of dating your coins, it’s not a problem anymore! My web application called “Creounity. Time Machine” (http://apps.creounity.com/time_machine/en/) covers as yet 17 (gonna be 21 very soon) chronological systems, including Lunar Hejira (http://apps.creounity.com/time_machine/en/index.php?go=arab.php), Solar Hejira (Afghanistan (http://apps.creounity.com/time_machine/en/index.php?go=afghanistan.php), Iran (http://apps.creounity.com/time_machine/en/index.php?go=iran.php)), Hebrew, Ethiopian, Thai, old Mongolian, Russian numerical notation used in the beginning of the 18-th century, Japan, Georgia and many others.

Converters do work both directly (from one of the systems to the Gregorian calendar) and vice versa. Every converter is followed by the description telling how it works.

If you have any questions or suggestions how I can improve the “Time Machine”, please email me at xpectorz@gmail.com

136. January 11th, 2011 4:25 pm

Interesting post – takes me back to the days of anas. You have missed to include the hole wala one paisa coin with which we bought sweets.
    I have linked this post to my blog Hobby Shobby for those who may still be collecting coins as a hobby.

137. Jamil Ahmed Hashmi says:
    February 1st, 2011 10:06 pm

Asslam O Alekum
    hi all i am coins collecter and want many more pakistani old coins if any one intrest so reply me 03332546423 i have oldest coin which issue 1912………. sagittate09@hotmail.com

138. February 3rd, 2011 12:41 pm

Hi, I am one of those who love Pakistan and its people. I appreciate you to collect such a bulk of old Pakistani coins. I also like to collect old Pakistani coins’ pics.

New Page 1

139. Haider Ali says:
    February 16th, 2011 8:47 pm

i am coin collector also. i buy and sell old silver(chandi coins). haideraliryk@gmail.com
    03006721571

140. viresh says:
    March 13th, 2011 5:30 pm

dear sir i have the coin of pakistan which are very old you please contact me at my yahoo id and tell me the price of those coin

141. Ghulam Mustafa says:
    May 4th, 2011 5:37 pm

I am a coin collector and have some unique antique coins. I am intersting to buy and sell the coins. My mobile number is 0342-5411857 and email is mustafag60@hotmail.com

142. Aman says:
    May 21st, 2011 10:39 pm

I am from Karachi and have a vast collection of postage stamps and coins and would like to sell them out.
    If any one is interested, can contact through my website.

143. Alleen says:
    July 5th, 2011 6:40 pm

i also have a 50 paisa from 1948..!!=D

144. July 9th, 2011 3:27 am

well its is like keeping history in to your collection i love to collect them also

145. Imran says:
    July 30th, 2011 12:18 am

Hello all

I am a dealer of coins. I am interested in buying and selling.

I have many coins. They are as follows:

Rs. 50 Pakistan 1997 (50 years of Pakistan)
    1 Dirham Jordan 1973
    1 Deutsche Mark Germany 1963
    1 Rupee India 1981
    25 cents/@ 0.25 USA 2004 (Iowa Foundation in Education 1846
    1 Rupee India 1998
    2 Riyal Iran (Islamic date 1352)
    1 Dinar/100 Fils Kuwait 1970
    5 cents USA 2002
    10 paise Planned families: Food for all India 1974
    5 Riyal Iran (Islamic date 1366)
    0.50 Dirham Qatar 1978
    100 fils Bahrain 1965
    25 cents/$ 0.25 USA 2001 (North Carolina 1789 first flight)
    50 Oman (Islamic date 1400)
    20 pence UK 1998
    1 Pound UK 1987
    25 cents/$ 0.25 Canada 1993
    25 cents/$ 0.25 USA 2000 (South Carolina 1788 The Palmetto State)
    1 Deutsche Mark Germany 1972
    0.25 Riyal Saudi Arabia (Islamic date 1398)
    20 Sen Malaysia 1969
    10 Cents Canada 2004
    10 Cents Singapore 1969

I also have many more. If interested in any of these, please contact 0313-9296464

Thanks & regards
    Imran

146. October 11th, 2011 2:14 pm

Respected Sir/Madam,

Sub: Coins for sale ……

Respected Sir,

I’m Indenter of different products …We are working since 1990 to till day ….
    Our nation wide parties book & (Sale , Purchase) behalf due to different products from different countries.

This time one party sale very old coins on my behalf , So if you will interested to purchase coins .Then contact on my mal site ……………………………………..

Our party sale following coins details . Coin’s Age
    1- Queen Of Victoria 1894
    2- Queen Of Victoria 1862
    3- DO MAHI HALF AANA 1835
    4- ONE PAI 1835 & 1837
    5- WASHINGTON 1789

“S T A M P P A P E R S “

1- 8 AANA QUEEN OF VICTORIA JUNE 1896
    2- 4 AANA QUEEN OF VICTORIA JUNE 1894
    3- 12 STAMP PAPER OF DIFFERENT KINGS
    OF DIFFERENT KINGS FROM 1908 – 1927

Sir,
    If you will interested ..then plz reply, On our Site th_hussain@yahopo.com , hak_tools2@yahoo.com

Regards.
    A.K.HUSSAIN
    Indenter

147. Asghar Raza says:
    October 21st, 2011 9:34 pm

Asalam.o.Alikum
    From where i give old coins.

148. basit says: