Sharam karo – Shame, Shame

Posted on November 22, 2006
Filed Under >Adil Najam, Law & Justice, Pakistanis Abroad

Yes, we have used the headline Shame, Shame’ before. But last time it was about the antics of Pakistanis in Pakistan. This time it is about Pakistanis abroad.

(By the way, is ‘shame, shame’ a particular and peculiar Pakistani/South Asian expression? Pinglish, perhaps?).

I just saw this news item about the antics of a Pakistani in America that has left me flabbergasted, rather ashamed, and frankly speechless. So, let me just quote the story from Daily Times in full.

FREMONT: A Pakistani man who lied about being nominated for the Nobel Prize to be eligible for residency in the United States was deported, immigration officials said. In his application for a visa reserved for foreigners of extraordinary ability, Shehrezad Faruk Czar, who had been living in Fremont, also lied when he said he held a medical degree and had done outstanding research in applied economics, quantum physics and mathematical sciences, officials said Monday.

Czar, 38, who arrived back in his home country on Saturday, was affiliated with a ‘controversial Pakistani political group linked to several acts of violence,’ the US Department of Homeland Security’s Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement said in a statement. The group Czar is affiliated with is the Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM), one of Pakistan’s mainstream political parties representing Urdu-speaking Muslims. Czar had been indicted by a federal grand jury in April, and had pleaded guilty in September to making false statements to win a visa that would allow him to settle permanently in the United States. [MQM denied any link to him or being a violent organization in a US court].

What can I say now. Sharam karo (have some shame)!

A little more digging on Mr. Shehrezad Faruk Czar digs up more about his lies. The San Francisco Chronicle, for example, wrote:

Czar wrote that he held an honorary doctoral degree, had been nominated for the Nobel Prize in economics, and had just been named ambassador emeritus as well as professor emeritus of economics. The institution that had bestowed upon him so many honors, according to Czar? The University of Berkley.

That’s where he flunked out.

First, it’s the University of California at Berkeley, not “Berkley.” Second, the university doesn’t confer such honors, no matter how officious — or long-winded — one may be: one entry said Czar was nominated for the Nobel Prize in recognition of his “outstanding research in applied economics, quantum physics and mathematical sciences.”

I also found on the web the picture above for a Shehrezad Czar, MD, on a Meetup site called entrepreneur.meetup.com. I hope it is not of a wrong person but given that the stated city was Fremont and the name and ‘MD’ was written as it was, it seems a fair bet that it is the same gentleman. Interestingly, the same picture is prominently displayed at a tripod site for DR.CZAR-AMERICA’s ‘ARTY’ M.D. The write-up on this one is rather interesting (although I must confess I can’t fully understand what this means):

Nick named “ARTY” by his peers for being a world-class artist with powerful expression in calligraphy, and abstract visualization of western classical music in several mediums, we are introducing Dr.Czar as an accomplished man on the creative arts side. He is one of the world’s top and few ambidextrous calligraphers and painters who can create a perfect image reflection of the most complicated lines of any language in the world. With calligraphy as his passion, he has developed ways of its application never imagined before, this time fashion.

His partner, an unstoppable, emerging fashion designer from Europe puts life into his work through fashion sketches, and ultimately transferring it on fabric. This has created a stir amongst the high-end European fashion world, which is now waiting for the duo’s debut sometimes towards the end of this year.

From world leaders to a common man, Czar develops themes for occasions such as national celebrations, weddings, valentines, birthdays, etc., using this all-powerful calligraphic expression as his forte. He works on calligraphic projects of all sizes. “My work belongs to common people, and they are its true custodians. I want to be sure I give it back to the them”, he remarked while talking with Michaels Arts and Crafts Stores, from where he is launching a distinctive line of hand-made, hand-written invitations and cards for all occasions.

Please contact him directly for project of any size. Proceeds from his work will go to the Cancer Research Center at Stanford, The American Cancer Society, and the Alta Bates Medical Center.

Mr. Czar’s antics insults the intelligence of all of us and is criminal in content and intent. The proof of his stupidity lies in the fact that he thinks that others are stupid and would believe such crazy lies.

42 Comments on “Sharam karo – Shame, Shame”

1. Sa'ad says:
    November 22nd, 2006 12:40 am

MQM and deception seems synonymous with each other.
    What a looser.

2. Yousaf says:
    November 22nd, 2006 1:16 am

what to say . simply hopeless . what could be the motive behind all this crap ? just to get GC ? well i know, people do lot of crazy stuff to get it but this one guy is just even below the surface , we can nominate him for Nobel for Lies. i bet even deportation wont make this dude straight.

3. Adnan Siddiqi says:
    November 22nd, 2006 1:18 am

it reminds me Dr Amir Liaqat Hussain.

4. Mariam says:
    November 22nd, 2006 1:21 am

How stupid can one be to claim an expert in so many fields?

Sa’ad,

Btw what his political affiliation had to do with his personal mistakes.

5. Adnan Siddiqi says:
    November 22nd, 2006 1:21 am

I can kill anyone for Nobel Peace Prize

6. Mariam says:
    November 22nd, 2006 2:15 am

Adnan,

Dr Amir Liaqat Hussain’s case was different. He never lied about his degrees. He has degrees from online institutes as he never tried to hide thier names.

7. TURAB says:
    November 22nd, 2006 3:04 am

8. Eidee Man says:
    November 22nd, 2006 3:35 am

“(MQM), one of Pakistan’s mainstream political parties”

Before it was “Shias like to mourn” and now “MQM is mainstream.”

I’m at a loss for words!

9. November 22nd, 2006 4:25 am

Mariam I don’t know the reality neither I’m concerned. I was definately referring some jamat’s papers[Ummat etc] who said he got a fake degree while I also know that he attended some online program. There was no intention that I am saying I believe in his personal qualification.

I personally like his naats, he recites darood alot which is a good thing but one shouldn’t forget that he’s part of a party which is very pathetic[regardless it has a heavy vote bank and I was also associated with it in past].Religious teachings which can’t make him to quit that party declare him a hypocrite. Like others, he used religion to be part of a parliment and a close ally of Musharraf.

[quote post="429"]the orphanage on the wiladat of Prophet Muhammad(pbuh). He actually visited a grave yard filled with karo kari graves and openly condemned them![/quote]

I don’t get impressed with media games.

[quote post="429"]Btw what his political affiliation had to do with his personal mistakes.[/quote]

umm Racism??

10. November 22nd, 2006 7:22 am

This post was not something special for me as we all know that many asylm seekers who come to abroad has always mostly false papers and made-stories. I even met one Pakistani who changed his religion to get the visa for Germany and later he went to Pakistan embassy to get a passport where it states that he is muslim (again). And not to forget about those people who marry 70 or80 years old women to get legal status in Europe. And as soon as they get papers they divorce them. This sort of business is legal both in Islam and law?? Some get false political asylm and yell at Pakistan and later say “hum tu Pakistani hain”.

Therefore the above post was nothing new, I see other false acts of getting asylm as bad as this one. Thats why I wonder whether there was a need to highlight this kind of post in ATP, but on other hand this might be very important for others and I am missing the whole issue…

11. Yahya says:
    November 22nd, 2006 7:48 am

“outstanding research in applied economics, quantum physics and mathematical sciences”

Wow these sound like related fields.

12. ahmed says:
    November 22nd, 2006 9:15 am

What a handsome man— if the photo is the right one—,what a credit to the Pakistani man, but how ‘bay-sharm au hayaa’ and how ‘bay-ghairat’.

13. November 22nd, 2006 10:46 am

14. Franz says:
    November 22nd, 2006 1:03 pm

Bilal,
    I have similar backdrops as our ambidextrous calligrapher
    here in my yearbook photos from elementary and middle school. I always tossed out the little comb they gave us, or used it to scratch my back or as a catapult; the unstoppable fashion force, however, looks to have put it to liberal use.

I read in Sarte that ‘Bitter yearning, once realized, becomes wistful snobbery’. Here we get a rare glimpse into bitter yearning unrealized.. quite the case study..maybe berkley could write something up

15. MQ says:
    November 22nd, 2006 1:35 pm

You see, Americans are generally very nice people — helpful, trusting and credulous. But they are also generally very ignorant about the rest of world. That is why they often get exploited. I don’t know how far did Mr. Czar’s application go. But if I were the official handling his application, one look at his name (Czar?), his CV (a Berkeley graduate and a Nobel nominee from Pakistan?) and his slick looks (hair streaked brown) would have alerted to me to the fraud and I would have put him on a return flight to Karachi and let the Pak police do the rest.

16. Eidee Man says:
    November 22nd, 2006 3:13 pm

This guy is a fraud and a bad one at that (cannot expect better from an MQM leader). But my question is, what kind of idiots believed him in the first place? Aren’t Nobel nominations kept secret for 40 years or something?

17. Samdani says:
    November 22nd, 2006 3:13 pm

Saadia, the imigrants from Pkaistan in teh US have a slightly differnet profile than in Europe. Far less asylum seeks (whcih is why he was trying to the accomplishment visa not the asylum visa). But this is good to write on exactly becasue I think too many of us exagerate on things, thinking it is small fibs and harmless. Always amuses me how people (specially govt people) who did a weeks junket course at Harvard pose as having ‘Degrees’ from Harvard. How so many people go home to attend family weddings but present it to tehir American colleagues and Pakistani freinds as if they were going to ‘help’ Pakistan and this was about ‘returning something to Pakistan’, as if their going back was a ‘help’. Also, so many who go to no-name Universities here in USA and go home to advertise themselves as having studied at the ‘world famous’ University of this and that. Most interesting is how many people explain what they did or what degrees they had in Pakistan. A BA with economics as one of the subjects supposedly makes you an ‘Economist’ in desi drawing room conversations! The point is, we exagerate. The sad part is we actually believe that we can fool people by doing this.

18. zamanov says:
    November 22nd, 2006 3:25 pm

I think it is appropriate that we discuss today the REAL Nobel prize winner from Pakistan- Dr Abdus Salaam. It is his 10th death anniversary today!

The stupid lawyer who took up Mr Czar’s permanent residency case with the USCIS should be blacklisted and disbarred! People like this fraud Czar give all Pakistanis a bad name and invite even more ruthless checking and delays with legitimate Pakistani visa/immigration cases.

19. TURAB says:
    November 22nd, 2006 4:11 pm

It gives me great pride to see Dr. Abdus Salaam’s picture in my physics dept’s hall way.

We could also discuss why Edhi has not been awarded yet?

When I was part of collecting funds for Earthquake victims, surprisingly there were people who turned away when I told them that the proceeds go to Edhi directly! that is how weak our faith and trust is…. tsk tsk

20. MQ says:
    November 22nd, 2006 4:20 pm

Turab,

Which school or college is this?

21. Yahya says:
    November 22nd, 2006 4:44 pm

[quote comment="11469"]Not to get away from the seriousness of the subject, but what hair cream/gel did he use? Looks nice![/quote]

Planning to be a Nobel nominee? ;)

22. MQ says:
    November 22nd, 2006 5:26 pm

[quote ] “… those people who marry 70 or 80 years old women to get legal status in Europe. And as soon as they get papers they divorce them. This sort of business is legal both in Islam and law??”
    [/quote]

Saadia,

We might be getting away from the topic but to answer your question, yes, it is legal in Islam. Ask any aalim in Pakistan.

23. November 23rd, 2006 3:43 am

Samdani, I am thankful that you highlighted the things which I was not fully aware of. Now Adil’s post make more sense to me.

MQ, marriage on purely business basis are not allowed in Islam (in Sunni belief atleast). I asked to scholars of Turkey, Pakistan and Arabs and they all say the same. (Maybe) Shias will take it as Muta marriage but people I know who married for visa purpose are sunnis and they did not tell their future intentions of divorce to their partners….I found it pretty unislamic and also violation of Pakistani and European law.

24. MQ says:
    November 23rd, 2006 9:21 am

Saadia,

I know such arrangements are totally unethical and immoral and I am sure the laws of any civilized society will not allow them.

The point I was trying to make was that when something looks clearly wrong we should not even ask whether it is Islamic or not. Because if you do, some mullah is likely to tell you, yes, it is Islamic. Then what would you do? Go on seeking more fatwas until you find a fatwa of your choice. Why not follow your instincts from the beginning?

I hope I am able to make myself clear.

25. Farzana says:
    November 23rd, 2006 3:23 pm

the story you have on Dr. Salam makes this guy look even more of an idiot. The hollowness of this person is really disgusting. And, yes, I think Samdani is right, there is a little of this Czar guy in all of us and not enough of Dr. Salam in any of us.

26. Anwar says:
    November 27th, 2006 9:24 am

Interesting post though not surprising. Czar became jack of many trades and lost. He also forgot to mention his research assitantship with Pakistani nuclear scientist (Bashir ud Din ?) who presented a technical paper about harnessing energy of Jins!
    Nevertheless, upon his return, I am wondering if he takes up leadership position with MQM or gets into a boot camp. All things considered, his future is bright.

27. NM says:
    November 29th, 2006 2:32 am

Salaam
    My goodness! Although deceit has become a part of our lives but this incident was really grave. I just can’t understand how these fakes face themselves at the first place!! I don’t have words to show my distress. How difficult and lonely it must be to be such a vein!! God help us!!

28. usman says:
    December 2nd, 2006 3:05 am

[quote comment="11386"]At least Dr. Amir Liaqat works for the harmony of the two major sects of Muslim Ummah. He also vists

If a cunning person condemns some worst act then it does not mean that he is good in all other aspects too.

29. Arsalan says:
    December 5th, 2006 5:43 am

haha what a weirdo…they should have sent him to some other country, we dont need more people like him in Pakistan.

30. Azra says:
    March 8th, 2007 1:35 pm

This is a shameful act that brings disrepute to the whole community. But one bad apple should not mean the whole orchard is bad

31. Tamashbeen says:
    January 24th, 2011 10:37 am

Seems there is a new version of this guy in Pakistan. And he was all over Pakistani newspapers and TV today. According to Express Tribune headline, “Prof Hafi among Global Thematic Merit Icons of the Decade”. I too was intrigued so I read the story: http://tribune.com.pk/story/108003/prof-hafi-among-global-thematic-merit-icons-of-the-decade/ and then I heard the interview he gave to Express 24/7, which was featured at the front page of the Tribune along with the story as a lead story. Hear the interview… it is sad as well as funny: http://tribune.com.pk/multimedia/videos/108084/

Supposedly, this gentleman has been nominated amongst only 10 to become to top ICON of the world (along with Nelson Mandella). And for this: “Multi-disciplinary research eruditions coupled with philosophical transcendentalism along with an unswerving conviction and solidarity towards the child-disability centered issues, extensively endorsed in Tsunami catastrophic management services.” Don’t get it? Here are the details: “Dr Hafi had earned great honour for Pakistan by developing ‘Magneto-Agricultural Development Model and Sectorial Magnetic Model’ which would have an impact on the fields of agriculture, environmental and medical sciences, space biology, magnetobotanics, magnetohydrodynamics and multidisciplinary sciences.”

If that does not make sense to you, it is because IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.

And who do you think is giving him this great honor. Something called “The Decade Merit Scrutinum, endorsed by The Sovereign Military Order Of Malta.” WOW…. except, there is no such thing and while there is a Sovereign Military Order of Malta, it is a religious Catholic order or priests!

Sharam karo – Shame, Shame

32. January 24th, 2011 10:43 am

More on the fraud of “Dr. Prof.” Aurangzeb Hafi. Seems his entire career and the announcement, which was also carried by The News. was based on a PR announcement on a website called PRWeb – which is an advertising website where you pay $80 to put any news you want and then that is placed to news aggregators, including Yahoo etc.

read that news, and the amazing (and fraud) Mr. Hafi becomes even more amazing: “Breaking News: An ‘International Assessment and Ranking Tapestry’, that is based upon a multifold ‘Reckon-surmising Verdict’, by The Decade Merit Scrutinum, under the aegis of The Sovereign Military Order Of Malta, divulges 5 important objects as the significant most objects of the decade, along with 10 persona- entities as the ‘Global Thematic Merit Icons of Decade’, in addition to those 2, who have been avowed to be declared as ‘Persons of the Decade 2001-2010’” … Want more of that nonsense, here it is: “Aurangzeb Hafi’s ‘The Sea of Mirage in Eyes of The Water’ for it unfolds and dialogues logico-rationally the ‘contextualized falsifications’ in a classical argumentative scholastic way and manner that makes the transcendental discussions, the realms reserved for the trajectory of centuries to come.”

33. January 24th, 2011 10:49 am

So, both THE NEWS and EXPRESS TV and EXPRESS TRIBUNE were caught in this fraud and highlighted this idiotic story.

In fact, the same PRWeb had been used just weeks ago to place another story about him that got into The News. And even more fantastic lie:

Here are the details if you can get this nonsense:
    “An Epic–Breakthrough ‘Tetragonal Theory of Multi-disciplinary Applied Research’ has been launched by an eminent scientist and researcher Prof. Dr. Aurangzeb Hafi who has already earned enormous laurels for Pakistan,through his significant undertakings.
    The Tetragonal Theory of research takes into surview and purview the intrinsic as well as extrinsic connotations of descriptive , analytical and transcendental investigative measures in applied research. The theory addresses more appropriately adaptive as well as the oretical multidimensional spectrums in a holistic approach and opens new horizons for inquisitiveness.
    The ground breaking theory covers a vast metaphorical array of domains multiplicity indexing a profound assimilation of applied, analytical, basic, adaptive, causal, longitudinal, sequential, phenomenological, monothetic, exploratory, inferential, and transcendental veneers of research. The impacts of Tetragonal theory of research on applied and theoretical research would institute to be the foundations, on which attainments of future rescuers would construct their innovational novelties.”

Here is the kicker at the end of the “press release” and the Paksitan media bought THIS:

“Prof. Hafi’s intellectual and philosophical integrity pragmatic approach command worldwide reverence. He is an emblem-sign of exceptionally remarkable and enormously unusual & rare combinations i.e. an upright incandescent thinker and a luminous orientalistic philosopher,…a dynamic innovatory scientist and an edifying revolutionary philanthropist,….a forward-looking superb inventor and a conscience-pricking moralistic poet,….an immensely straight analytical eye-opener and a tremendously strong vertical phenomenologist,….a free-of-charge physician for complex disabilities of retarded children and a renowned embalmed epidemiologist in devastating catastrophic and post-disastrous situations,….an innovative communal consultant and an inventive practitioner of integrated alternative medicines,….an untiring teacher cum motivator in complexities of affairs, and a mentor of the vanguards as well as the left-behind deprived ones,…………a splendidly super-charged analyst and an assertively conclusive, effervescent and vivacious truth-narrator,….at the same time.”

34. January 24th, 2011 10:58 am

Still not impressed by this lying and fraud maulvi (yes, see his photo), just go to his website… called “SIR” Aurangzeb Hafi because he was also “Knighted”… here are some gems from his website:

++”Notable philanthropic and patriotic declinations include £ 79 million offers to provide the original manuscripts of Magneto-Sectorial Model.”

++Major offers and noteworthy nominations, declined on certain patriotic basis, include lucrative post offers ranging from chief research officer-ship and faculty deanship to chancellorship of reputed institutions including Cambridge University, Oxford University, Edinburgh and Illinois Universities.

++ List of his degrees: Ph.D., D.Litt., D.Sc.(H.Causa), D.Ep., M.C.A.S.(Beijing),M.S.Ac.F.,Dr.Ac.(W.H.O.-Syll.), D.Psych., D.Hum.Lett., L.L.D.(Hon.), D.O.Ph., D.Ed., M.D., P.G.Ac.C., M.Phil., D.I.Sc.,

++ Turns out that his is a “Professor Emeritus” at The United Nations Univeristy and also got a PHD from there. Except, the UNU does not offer PhDs and has no Emeritus Professors, certainly not by this name!

++ Has authored over 335 scientific research papers in different subjects on various topics. Except, not a single one could be accessed under his name at the Stanford University’s library catalog!

++ He also got the “Yellow Emperor’s Award” from the Chinese Academy Of Sciences. Except, there is NO such award. (Communist China does not have too many ‘Emperor’ awards of any type!) Since he got one of his PhDs from China, he should have known that!

Read the whole thing here. http://siraurangzeb.org/cv.php

My favorite was his HOBBY: “Collection of rare and world class precious & semi-precious Gem-stones, reserved to be sold for philanthropic works concerning certain incidents like disasters, earth quakes and floods.”

Seems to me he is saying, give me gem stones and I will put them to good use…. move over Nigerians!

35. January 24th, 2011 11:05 am

Hey, my mistake… turns out the full name of the FRAUD of the DECADE is “Sir Aurangzeb Hafi Naqashbandi”

hey, Express, Tribune, the News, how did you miss that!

In one list this fraud is listed as No. 8 in the “40 Most successful Pakistanis.” No. 1, of course, is Qadeer Khan… and right after the fraud Hafi is Dr. Abdus Salam…. should I puke now!!!

Sharam karo – Shame, Shame Aurangzeb Hafi
    Sharam karo – Shame, Shame The News
    Sharam karo – Shame, Shame Express Tribune

Watch him on video again… and then puke!

36. Wasim says:
    January 24th, 2011 11:06 am

Tamashbeen. You are on a roll, man. Please keep going. This really should be a separate post. This man is an idiot, and the only idiots bigger than him are the Pakistani media!

37. Tamashbeen says:
    January 24th, 2011 11:08 am

Editors, just one more please… I am not spamming, this thing keeps getting more and more absurd the more I dig out about this fruad Alamgir Hafi.

here is a news about him published in DAWN in 2004….. How idiotic is our media!!!!! (and how long has this fraud been at it!)

Pakistani scientist rejects money, UK nationality: Man of Year award verdict today

By Ashraf Mumtaz

LAHORE, Feb 11: Prof Dr Aurangzeb Hafi, a Pakistani scientist contesting for the prestigious international title “Man of the Year 2003 in Interdisciplinary Sciences” has rejected the “unofficial” offer that he accept British citizenship to be a winner.

He also turned down the offer of two million pounds sterling (or Rs210 million) for providing the original manuscript of his magnetosectorial model, on the basis of which he has joined the race, saying the invention was a trust of his country which he would not like to barter for personal gains.

The offer was made by the London-based International Scientific Council on Tuesday, only hours before the jury — the council itself — was due to sit in judgment on who should be decorated.

Dr Hafi was told that he should approach the British High Commission in Islamabad and get nationality within half an hour. However, the contestant for the award rejected the bait on the plea that he is a Pakistani and would like to win or lose the race in the same capacity.

The International Scientific Council is reluctant to honour a Pakistani, arguing that Islamabad is not a member of the Commonwealth. A Pakistani citizen, Jalil Khurshid, moved the relevant authorities in London on Tuesday and got the verdict stayed for two days.

Jalil reportedly said that the reservations expressed by the jury could be answered legally and thus he should be given time to prepare the case. The request was granted and now the name of the winner would be announced on Thursday (today).

Dr Hafi made a breakthrough in the modern scientific research by developing the magneto sectorial model for the first time in the world. His research would vivid far-looking and long lasting effects on agriculture, environmental and medical sciences, space biology, magnetohydrodynamics and multi-disciplinary sciences

Dr Aurangzeb Hafi is one of the six scientists shortlisted out of 1,376 from 900 universities in 60 countries by the International Scientific Council, headquartered in Britain.

The shortlisted contestants in addition to Prof Dr Hafi are; Prof Dr J.A. Walker, Dr I.J. Richards (UK), Prof Dr Okada (Japan), Dr J.F. Larson (Denmark) and Dr S. Nevelli (India).

Dr Hafi thinks that scientific research should not be judged on the basis of political considerations and inventors should be encouraged irrespective of their nationality.

HE REALLY WANTS US TO BELIEVE THIS NONSENSE…. WELL, DAWN DID!!!!!

38. Jawed says:
    January 24th, 2011 11:13 am

WOW. Wow. Wow.
    I saw this interview and I thought there was something fishy. Did not understand any of it but was willing to give this Hafi guy the benefit of the doubt. I was wrong!

What a liar and a cheat. And all that with that huge big darhi of his. Sad affair.

39. Saba Ali says:
    January 24th, 2011 11:24 am

Amazing.
    Our media will believe any nonsense!
    Why do we keep making fools of ourselves!

40. Tahir says:
    January 24th, 2011 6:49 pm

Alamgir Hafi is a pathetic display of another lying mullah. That he thinks he can get away with these lies only shows how low opinion he has of rest of Pakistan.
    Shame on Express for highlighting this fraud as if he was hero.

41. Ruszn Baloch says:
    January 27th, 2011 8:22 pm

Another tactic of this “Mahashey Maulvi” is to rule out the genuine comments by people like us on different forums by commenting multiple times using different names in his own support accusing everybody else to be a RAW and MOSAD agent jealous of the glorious achievements by a Pakistani bearded maulvi. Check out the comments in Pakistan Defence Forum and Express Tribune news items. I think all these different media outlest owe an apology to us, the public of Pakistan, for thinking so low of our intellect.

42. Naan Haleem says:
    January 28th, 2011 11:30 am

Pakistanis (or on this blog, widely condemned Muslims) are not the only nation producing impersonators. Look at a British impersonator’s story of deceiving highest echelons of New Zealand Govt.

I bet, no one on this blog will care about which religion he follows because, much to the disappointment of the secular commentators, this “fraudia” is a non-muslim. so no chance of maligning Islam. Sad… isn’t it???